Tuesday 22 November 2016

Lilliput Mini Golf

WALT reflect on what we did at Mini Golf

Today on the 22nd of November 2016, we went to Mini Golf for the 4-8 EOTC. Some people had fun doing the Mini Golf and so did I. First of all, we entered our school building and waited in one classroom (Room 6). Then we departed TPS to go to Mini Golf. It was at a well known area which was (Orakei) but if you don't know where Mini Golf is, it is next to Parnell Pools. We got put into groups and off we went to play Mini Golf. 

My group members that were participating with me was:
  • Irys
  • Me (Paris)
  • Sosaia
  • Timote
  • Faka'ata
  • Kensington
  • Coralee
I enjoyed the playing Mini Golf with the people I was with because they were really good at playing and they were making me laugh to much. Thanks to Kensington and Faka'ata mum because she had bought me and my group members a Trumpet and Popsicle each. She was really generous to even buy us food and use her money for us.

The best words that I can suits my feelings at Mini Golf are:
  • Happiness
  • Having Fun
  • Joy
  • Tiring
  • Exhausting
  • And Excellent
I hope you enjoyed reading what we have done so far and please leave a comment...

Here are some photo's we took at Mini Golf:

0 comments:

Post a Comment