Thursday 14 April 2016

Outline of a person

















WALT define confidence

Today I did a activity on confidence and we create a google drawing about what makes a confident person and what confidence means to us.After all that we had to do a reflection about the 5 words we write on our brainstorm and I chose Fearless , Pride , Challenges , Brave and Confidence.I chose those words because that's what I thought meant a confident person.

Here is my reflection that I did:
A confident person is brave because they know how to stand up for him or herself and they know how to present their work like a president speaking in a big crowd.Fearless is one of them as well because as people are shy and are afraid to speak or share something they want to say , they need to speak up and be confident.Confidence is one of the main things to be a confident person because when you hit college you HAVE TO present to the class , by yourself no matter what.Challenge , Challenge , Challenge is the only thing people get stuck with because they are shy and want to give up.But as a leader people has to take the challenges people give them because people won't let you down , all they will do is encourage you to finish the challenge and they will respect you.So remember , if you want to be a confident person you have to be able to speak in front of a class etc , and be a good leader...

And those 5 words I chose , is the meaning of what I think is a confident person...

Thankyou!!!

Please leave a comment...

0 comments:

Post a Comment