Tuesday 16 August 2016

45 Failed Test From Beijing London



I am learning to produce information from our own informed perspective

Today I had finished the tasks that my teacher had given me and my group.It was a tasks where we had to read an article called "International Olympic Commitee Announces 45 Failed Test From Beijing London".The article was about people who used drugs to make themselves stronger and faster just to win a medal.Some athletes had used the Steroid drug or known as the "drug that makes you stronger and faster" and was caught cheating.They were never allowed to compete for the olympics ever again.I had really enjoyed reading the story on how athlete get treated when they cheat.

I hope you have fun reading my work...

Please leave a comment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment