Tuesday 11 October 2016

Holidays!!!

WALT create a poem about our favourite thing in the holiday

Here is my poem that I had made about what my favourite thing was in the holidays. I had did alot of things in the holiday but going to the movies to watch Nerve was the best thing I did.

Going to sylvia to watch a movie,
Nerve,
With two of my friends


The feeling of excitement, horror and butterflies in my stomach as I begin to stare at the screen,
I touch coldness on the couch as if it was true,


It is a movie full of scary and dreadful dares,
Dave Does The Dares


The screen is SHAKING side by side as the movie is playing,
A squad hiding their faces with masks that are known as anonymous,


Gun shots as the game carries on,
Argghhh !!!

Are you a watcher or a player?



Please leave a comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment