Tuesday 25 October 2016

What I think of Tamaki so far !!!

WALT reflect on what makes Tamaki special to me...

Today we got put in a group to discuss, What makes Tamaki special ?? and How can we make Tamaki a better place ?? It was a really good group discussion but I am going to use my own ideas...

What makes Tamaki Special ??
To me, Tamaki is so special because it is a school filled with mixed cultures and different things you could do. Tamaki Primary is a school that you can do lots of things and the importances of Tamaki is that we got our own school values and they are Manaakitanga, Whanaungatanga, Rangimarie, Tukumarie and Ako. Here is a list of things that I think makes Tamaki so special...

  • New School Uniform
  • School Values
  • Student Councillors
  • Teachers
  • Sports
  • Kiwi Can
  • Kiwi Sport
  • Basketball Hoop
  • Meetings
  • Board Of Trustees
  • School Trips
  • And many more...
How can we make Tamaki a better place ??
I think there are many things that we can make Tamaki a better place but to me there are only like 11 things on my mind that I think will make Tamaki a better place. Here is list I think can make Tamaki a better place...
  • No tagging on our school building
  • No vandalising our school equipment
  • More classrooms
  • A senior park
  • Longer and Wider hallways
  • More P.E equipment
  • Heaps of security cameras
  • More helping hands
  • Doing your best
  • Never giving up
  • Learn from your mistakes
I hope you have enjoyed what I think of Tamaki so far but have a good day...












Please leave a comment...


0 comments:

Post a Comment