Monday 31 October 2016

Practice Narrative

This is my story that I had did for my practice narrative test. It was a really good session doing it but I really hope you enjoy reading my entertaining story I had created. Here it is

She loves to write stories and make them come alive but this is only the beginning.
She falls asleep and wakes up in the middle of a old and horror looking forest.
Why is she there? How did she get there? Is she dreaming? I ask myself, Well as you can see I am going to introduce you to my character (Diamond).

It was a very long day for Diamond, with all of these jobs she had to do such as doing chores, walking to the supermarket and helping her family out with things but as you know everyone hates doing things like that. Diamond is a young, generous and beautiful girl with really strict parents. They didn’t usually let her do what she wanted but that’s what her life was like. She was really busy, she didn’t get to eat that much of the day but she was really helpful and did what her parents needed. Sometimes her parents pissed her off and she didn’t listen to them but at some point she would just forgive them and help them out. It was the end of the day and after all that she went to eat her dinner and off to her room she started writing stories. She really loved writing stories and she had one of her favourite stories she loved to read and it was called “The Unknown Forest” and it was a true story that had actually happened to her. It is all about a forest that no one had heard or seen before but off she began reading her true story…


Was it a dream? Did it actually happen? And Why choose me? I asked myself. I was sleeping and suddenly I wake up in the middle of a strange and ugly forest. I don’t know why and how I got there but I took my time to take a look around and see if it was real… “It was real” I said to myself but I was wearing my dad’s favourite jumper, the red hoodie and I was wearing a white dress with black shoes and holding a basket. I sped like a cheetah as I am scared to go further but I see two children, (Ricky and Nicole) all alone in the dark, freezing to death and I ask them “Are you alright” then they staunch me out and say with anger and a devil voice, Why are you here? Go home right now. You are not safe here… I was so frightened and I didn’t know what to do so I ran like a bull seeing the colour red. There were four ways to go and I couldn’t choose but my mum said “always stick to the middle” so I took the middle way and it led me to a big and random shed. I had a weird feeling that someone or something was watching me so I turned around and saw was a dragon behind the shed wanting help. The dragon looked so sick, useless and weak then I go over to help it. I stayed with it for about 2 weeks, then the dragon was happy and hugged me a thank you and goodbye. I was so proud and happy but then I carried on walking to find my way out.

I heard weird and scary singing, there were a bunch of people praying for the devil as I could see with my own eyes but at the back of them were hostages. I make a plan before saving the hostages. I walk back with no glance at the back and “SNAP” the tree breaks. The group stares at me as if I was their prey and off I run. The forest was getting darker and darker as I was running towards the light and “BANG” I trip up. It was a moving tree trying to help me hide but I thanked the tree for helping me. “My name is Diamond” What’s your name? I asked the tree, “My name is Chance and I have been turned into a tree from the Soul Mates” What’s the soul mates? I asked Chance, Well they are a group of people who makes you there slave and turns you into animals or trees if you don’t obey them.
The soulmates are the horror to the trees nightmares.His hands were as big as god trying to keep me.

“You are lucky I saved you” the tree said, I replied with a “thank you now can you put me down” so Chance put me back onto the ground and off I went to start my plan. First of all I had to distract them onto the other side and second, I had to save the hostages. As fast as I could, I saved all the villages but as I tried to leave the soul mates surrounded me and locked me up. “ARGH” I screamed as loud as possible, “HELP ME” but no sound was to be heard besides my echo in the darkness. I wanted to go back home but I couldn’t find a way. The soul mates kept me in there for so long I could barely talk and walk. I needed a drink and food to eat but no one was there to rescue me.

What will happen next? Why are they doing this? I kept asking myself. Then 2 days later the group of hostages helped me out and even a dead ghost cat. I cried because they had helped me but I asked them “Can you help me find a way home” they replied with a “yes we can, follow me” as I followed them they lead me to a secret door called the, hidden Door and it took me back home. I suddenly woke up and I kissed my parents with a “I love use and I am not leaving use anymore” they laughed and replied “Honey it’s only early in the morning” and I found out that it was all a dream.” I wish I never ever will dream like that but at some parts of my dreams, the hostages would always talk to me and keep me company while I sleep”. I had peaceful dreams.

The end.

Please leave a comment...

0 comments:

Post a Comment