Tuesday 25 October 2016

Reading - The year the world changed

WALT reflect on what we had read about...

I had read a book about the year the world changed... It was a book about what year the world changed and it was 1913. One hundred years ago, the world was on the verge of many momentous changes. Technology, Society, Travel and the arts were about to be transformed. In the century since 1913, the world has seen more changes occurring at a faster pace than ever before. Who know's what the next 100 years will bring ?? One thing is certain that there will be even more dramatic changes in the ways we lead our lives. Right now in our years there will still be different changes happening in our lives. Technology will still be around, Internet will still be around, Electronics will still be around and all the things that are living here with us right now will still be around in the late 3015.

This book was very interesting for me to read and I really enjoyed reading about it. It is called "The year the world changed". I would say that you could read this book but I hoped you enjoyed reading my summary about this book.

Please leave a comment...


0 comments:

Post a Comment